Friday, October 5, 2012

Back from Survivor!

We arrived back from our Survivor Camping Trip this morning around 11. We came back early due to a couple of minor injuries/health problems and because of the freezing temperatures (literally)! It was pretty miserable in the woods (when we were out of our sleeping bags) and the wind was very strong! We slept inside last night and returned back to the base early this morning. Everyone is safe and healthy (for the most part) now. Looking back it really was a great trip overall! I'm glad we got to experience it, but also glad to be back home! We sure do appreciate everything we have here so much more (not that we didn't before, but it's just a lot more now). We have so much here! We are all so glad to be back together as a family too!

I'm going to try my best to post all about our Survivor Camping Trip this weekend! We have the whole weekend free!

Also, I'm going to be uploading some pictures to an online photo album soon. (I didn't take pictures on our camping trip, because we weren't allowed to bring cameras, but one of the leaders took some, so I'll try to get them uploaded too).

No comments:

Post a Comment