Monday, September 10, 2012

4 Days!

I leave in 4 days!! 

Last minute preparations are getting done.

Dentist appointment.

Hang out time with family and friends.

Packing, packing and more packing.

It's finally starting to sink in that I am leaving... for a long time!

Even though it is scary, I am so very excited for what is to come! 


Most of all I am so excited to see how my relationship with God will be impacted in such an incredible way as I seek Him and serve Him at YWAM! I can't even imagine! 

Thank you Jesus for this opportunity!
Send me!


Please sign up for my newsletter, if you haven't already!
(Look to the right side, and you will see "sign up for newsletters".)

Also, check back (and become a member) here for updates and pictures on my YWAM Adventures that will begin in 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment