Thursday, September 13, 2012

1 More Day!


I leave tomorrow!!! 
I still can't believe it! 

So I haven't been posting very much lately because I've been trying to enjoy my week off work (which I really have been!), get my packing done, and spending time with family!

I leave really early in the morning so this is my last day to get everything done!

Here is a snapshot of my packing:


This is only 3/4 done. I have to actually get everything that is in the containers into the suitcases, and as you can see the big suitcase is already slammed full (I may not be able to close it!). So that will be my day! Oh and the final goodbyes and actually trying to get some sleep tonight, (which may not happen considering my whole life is changing and I won't be able to turn off my brain!).

Please keep me in your prayers as I travel. Anytime we do something for the Kingdom the devil won't approve, so pray for protection, comfort, and peace in this decision to follow Him to YWAM. And if you can also keep my classmates and teachers in your prayers, they are coming from all over the world for this training course. Some have already left or are leaving for Wisconsin in the coming days!
Thanks!


Hopefully I will get a chance to post tomorrow while I'm traveling, but if not, see you on the other side (Wisconsin!).


No comments:

Post a Comment