Saturday, July 28, 2012

Current Fundraisers For YWAM Training



Cookie Mix Fundraiser:


I am selling Chocolate Chip Cookie Mixes. 








They are $10 each and $5 for shipping (if not local). 


These cookie mixes will make 2 dozen delicious chocolate chip cookies. 


Leave a comment or message me if you are interested in purchasing one (or many) and I will get back to you about payment options. 














Amazon Fundraiser: 


A while back, I got approved to be an Amazon Associate! That means: I will get a portion of the proceeds from whatever you by on Amazon.com. BUT the only way it will work is if you GO THROUGH MY BLOG!


SO, I just added an Amazon.com search bar on the right side of my blog. (With the title "Support my through your purchases"). 
All you have to do is: put in whatever you are searching for and that will take you to Amazon.com. Then you just go on with your shopping as usual! It's that simple! It's only one extra step to help me out! Plus, it doesn't cost you anything extra! (Don't worry it's not going to tell me show my what you purchased or anything like that). :)


Please share my blog link with your friends and family so they can participate as well! Especially anyone you know who shops on Amazon a lot!










Stay tuned for more Fundraisers coming soon! 


7 weeks before I head to Wisconsin! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! I have a lot of work to do before then! 




If you would like to make a donation towards my YWAM training please use the "Donate" button at the top of my blog. 


I am still in need of about $5,000 before December! I will only have to have my tuition cost ($3,350) by September 16th. But of course, I need to try to raise as much as possible by then so that I will have enough funds for Outreach (overseas). 


Thanks so much friends!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment