Friday, August 24, 2012

Counting Down...



So, it's just 21 days until I move to Wisconsin!!! Seriously? 

I just put in my 2 week notice today at work! I have to admit I was a little sad!
Even though work can be work some days, I really enjoyed my job, and I had the privilege of working with some incredible people! I am really going to miss all the staff, children and families at the child care center! I will not forget what an amazing 6 months it has been! Thank you God for giving me this job! 

But... I am excited as well! In just 3 weeks I get to travel up north and spend some time with William and his family...


Then go meet the awesome staff and students at YWAM Madison! I can't even imagine all that God is going to do there! But, of course, it's that how He works? :) 
Mural hanging at the training center!

My new home! The Training Center/ Madison, WI.


(Tonight we some of the students that will be attending this year's YWAM training school and I will be "meeting" each other on video chat! I'm excited to get to know them better before we actually meet!) 

Update on Funds: 

I now have $2,960 out of $3350!!

Thank you so much to all who donated, participated in my fundraisers, or bought something from me!

I couldn't have done this without you! 

$490 left to go, for the training course!

(Then I need to raise about $4,000 for our overseas outreach, which is due in December!)

No comments:

Post a Comment