Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Brings Many Blessings

Its February 1st! Where did January go? We are more than half way through our outreach now. It has been so amazing, and I'm expecting the next few weeks to be even better! I have't been blogging as much as I hoped to. I will have to catch up when we get back to the states.

This next week is going to be a very special week! Today on our way to Masaka we are stopping by the Kirabo Seeds Children's Home to meet Tonya LaToree, her kids Jack and Kira, and the children at her home. (Kira was one of the babies from Loving Hearts Babies Home last time I was in Uganda that has since been adopted). Then we will continue to Masaka to work at Okoa Refuge Children's Home until Tuesday. Then we go back to Kirabo Seeds to spend a few days with the kids there. On Thursday I will be meeting my sponsor child Stella at her school in Kampala! I never thought I would actually get to meet her! So many amazing things happening all in one week! I am so excited! Thank you God for these blessings!











No comments:

Post a Comment