Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tomorrow!


Tomorrow is the day!!! Today is our last day of outreach preparation and we load up the bus first thing in the morning (5 am) for the Chicago airport! I can't believe it's finally here! 

Please keep us in your prayers! A couple of people have been sick. A lot of people still need most of their finances. And packing and getting ready for 2 months overseas can be pretty stressful, so just pray for peace for us. Thanks! 

Financial Update: as of right now I still need $1,044 by tomorrow!  

If you'd like to make a tax deductible donation you can do so here: 
http://www.ywammadison.org/donate/
(Please put my name in after clicking on "I want to direct my donation to" after you have submitted the amount). If you don't see that just message me the amount you sent so I can let them know it's for me. 

Thanks so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment