Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Countdown!




Days left until Uganda!!!


And I still need a little over $1,000!

(Many have asked what happens if I don't get the money in time. Well, then I can't go.)

But I am confident that it will come in just in time. Not sure how, not sure who will give, but I do know God has called me there so He will provide! He knows what He is doing! I don't want to admit it, but really I need this. I need to fully rely on Him. I need to wait patiently. I need to do the possible, and wait for Him to do the impossible. NO, it's really not easy. As every day goes by, I'm thinking, "Well, God isn't it about time for that money to come through? Today would be a good day!" But He knows what I really need! He knows! 

I really can't wait to see what God does! It makes me really excited!  Oh, and by the way, even if I don't end up getting the money on time, December 30th (the day we leave), God is still God and He is still good! He just may have another plan. And His plan is always better, even though it is hard to see at the time. He is God, and I am not. Why do I even worry??? Probably because I don't fully trust Him. God do what you need to do. Grow my faith and my trust in You! Thank you so much for providing everything I've needed these past few months (and my whole life)! You are AWESOME!! 

God I trust you!

"You hold the universe, you hold everyone on earth. All I need is you Lord."



No comments:

Post a Comment