Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Break


Thanksgiving Break was awesome! I went to the Stoiber house. It was so great to see William again and spend time with his family. They are so great! 

William and I together again!
Ready for a Thanksgiving Lunch

Libby, William, Gus and I


We made Christmas Cookies...

And Cake Pops


Thank you Stoiber family! You guys are too good to me! 

I couldn't help but miss my YWAM family while I was gone, though. We've only known each other for 2 1/2 months, yet we all missed each other so much during the 5 day break. It's hard to explain, but it's amazing how God does that with relationships that are centered around Him. 

It felt so good to be back in the building, which really feels like home. 

A few of the girls that stayed here decorated the whole place for Christmas! It looks so amazing! It's so exciting to see all the pretty decorations everywhere! Now I'm ready to just start this last month of classes and then go on outreach. We are getting so close! 



The training center all ready for Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment