Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Graduation

My Discipleship Training School is now over.


Last night was Graduation.





Before the ceremony

Flash Mob after the ceremony :) 



Officially a DTS graduate!

I never imagined this would be as good of an experience as it has been. I knew it would be awesome. I knew we would spend several months learning more about Jesus and several months overseas loving on beautiful children, and that would be awesome. But I didn't know it would be the most incredible experience of my life! DTS has been more than I could have ever imagined every moment of it! 

I also never imagined just how hard it would be when it ended. Spending 6 months with so many amazing Jesus loving, justice filled people and then having to part ways. 



Grace, Sam, Kenzie, Carly, Maya, Marlo, Katie, Courtney, Nicole


Me, Emily, Kayla, Corrie


Abi and I


Caleb, Corrie, Emily


Liis (my favorite Estonian!)



Jordan, Ranae, and I


Bailey and I

This morning I said goodbye to the most amazing friends ever... it was a really hard day, but thinking back on all God has done through this time makes me speechless  I don't even have the words for it yet! 


God thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this! I couldn't imagine being anywhere else the past 6 months! 


I will still be in Wisconsin for the next two weeks, processing what I've learned and what I've seen on outreach, attending a YWAM Fundraising Seminar, and visiting friends (the Stoiber family). Then on the 25th I will be traveling home to South Carolina!! I'm so excited to see everyone and begin to share everything that God has been teaching me and the experiences I've had the past 6 months! Please bare with me as I slowly begin to put my thoughts into words and write them here on my blog, put up pictures, put together slideshows, and make my newsletters for the past two months. I am thankful I have this week to start that process, and I can continue when I get home. 


Thank you friends and family for standing with me, encouraging me, sending donations and praying for me during this time. I love you all and thank God for you, because without you all I would not have been able to do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment